Benjamin Moore brand paintings began in North America since 1883. Permanent studies of the nature of color and modern production techniques have allowed him to achieve maximum accuracy and exceptional stability.
Benjamin Moore's distinctive advantage of paints is the ability to find and grasp your color among a wide color palette of over 14,000 shades. Ecologically pure components of paint allow to use it in different categories of premises with high requirements, on walls, ceilings, floors, furniture and metal.
There are a number of advantages that fairly highlights the production of Benjamin Moore against the background of others:
- a huge assortment;
- resistance to fading and erosion;
- practicality in courting;
- Lifetime warranty on facade paints;
- Eco-friendly product (has AAFA certificates (safety for asthma and allergy sufferers, LEED, GREENGUARD, Green promise, etc.).
- resistance to fungi and mildew;
- Five-level quality control system;
- 100% color transfer.
Stop, keep your eyes on the color and be sure of its grandiose possibilities.